Monday, August 9, 2010

Russio's hot fire spices

This guest post from Rafael Hodge

Russio's hot fire spices is one of my favorite restaurants all around. They serve an array of many types of different foods from Asian to European. Russio's is all about atmosphere. You eat there for the mood not exactly for the food. The decorations around the restaurant is always mind blowing and it is a great place to bring your girlfriend to. This was the restaurant I brought my girlfriend to on our very first date. It is a litttle bit on the expensive side because a dinner for two can easily add up to over $150 dollars. The food all come in small portions and are delicately arranged. The chef sometimes will come by in a cart and help you personally cut your order in front of you. They also have the best service I have ever seen at a restaurant. The waiters will all refold your napkins when you leave for the restaurant and they even have someone in the bathroom to help you wash your hands. I think I'll take my girlfriend to Russio's for our two year anniversary. I think I'll setup my adt home alarm system and then go over and pick her up. I bet she'll be really happy to know I'm treating her at Russio's again

No comments: