Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Concerts in Vegas

Guest post written by Nancy Allen

Vegas really does have something for everybody. Well, OK maybe not everybody. But it has lots of stuff for a lot of very different people. It definitely has something for me, including a lot of concerts and musicals.

I live a car trip that isn't that far away from Vegas so when someone I like schedules a concert in Vegas, I always make sure to go to it. Plus, a lot of the time I'm make a trip for a couple of days out of it while I'm at it.

I've been to see a lot of concerts there, including Dave Matthews, Nickelback and even The Who a long time ago. But I think that all of those things have probably taken a really big toll on my hearing or it at least seems that way now. I had been putting it off for a while but I finally went to Miracle Ear and got some hearing aids a few weeks ago.

I'm going to a concert in about a month and I'm really looking forward to it because I've never been to one of their concerts. I think I'm going to enjoy this one even more now.

No comments: