Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fun Tag

Got this tag from Joy...thanks dai...

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1.What were you doing ten years ago?
Hmmm...i cant remember anymore...

2.What are the five things on my to do list?
do some cleaning outside and inside our house
finish my laundry
clean my gardens
food shopping
blogging

3.Snacks I enjoy:
rice pudding
turtle pie

4.Places I've lived in:
Surigao City
manila
butuan city

5.Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
give away some money to poor people
build a nice house
start a business
help my family

6.People I want to know more I want to know and meet in person:
president Bush!heeh...

No comments: