Saturday, June 7, 2008

Im Back!!

Yeah! im back with this blog.Been quite a while now that i haven't made any personal post here,most of them are non sense and paid post.And i just realize it lately when i tried to submit this blog in Social Park.Unfortunately they denied it due to a reason that most of the post that i have here is paid post and they don't like it.I have been busy making money with my other blog.I always run out of words and ideas because of this interim things in triple PPP,so when im done there i couldnt think of any more topic to write here.But in order for me to get approve in Social Park i need to make a little effort on updating this blog maybe one personal post a day will work.Let see...

Anyhow my online business are slow and quiet after my pr was drop down from pr4 to pr2.But still thankful atleast google didn't took all of it and they leave me some, enough to make a little bit of moolah everyday(lol).I just miss those higher payout task that always pop out in my dashboard but oh well,life must go on with or without PR..Hopefully i will have it back but i doubt it!

No comments: