Monday, June 27, 2011

Life Without Computer

What would life be without computer? Life will be so boring without computers.I am a stay at home mom and when the boredom attack my computer is always there to comfort me.Computer doesn't only makes our life easier but it will also help us cure our boredom, especially if you are a stay at home mom like me.Computer is already part of my daily routine.When all my chores are done expect me to be in front of my computer.In fact I have owned a number of laptops, some of them are not working anymore or they are already broken.Right now we have 3 laptops and one PC that are working.

Recently,I am looking into purchasing an apple ipad instead of a laptop.Its my dream to own an ipad since ipad was first launched in the market.But our budget was tight when the first ipad come out,hopefully this time i can find a great price that would fit our budget.I already know where to buy iPad sleeve once my new ipad is here.

If you guys are looking for quality iPad sleeves checkout www.rickshawbags.com.Whether you are looking for horizontal sleeve or the vertical sleeve, www.rickshawbags.com carrys it all.Plus you a get a FREE SHIPPING for every $50 you spend in their online store.

1 comment:

k and k world said...

nice reviews, so i added your site.