Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life

Its almost midnight already but im still wide awake, i cant sleep I have a lot of things on my mind that keeps on bothering me.Unfortunately im not good on voicing out my emotions to other people even to my family.I`d rather keep it a secret, i don't want to ask other people opinions and get upset or get disappointed later on.I admit I'm a loner i prefer to be alone rather than interact and connect with other people. Sometimes i find it boring i even turn down a lot of social gatherings because i don't want to be around with a lot of people.I am very moody and easily irritated sometimes i get angry for no reason.This year i want to change it and be a happy person once again.I know i can do it with the help of my family.I don't know why I'm giving myself a hard time when there`s so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy.First i have a wonderful and a good provider husband that knows all my flaws and still loves me anyway and of course our pride and joy, our two adorable kids i love them to death.


My goal is to be happy and appreciate life again,I know i can do it. For now i have to checkout http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/ to order scrubs for my friends.I have to do it quick so she`ll have it next week.If you are a nurse or working in a medical field you might also want to checkout their website for affordable and quality nursing scrubs.Blue sky scrubs have simpler details and can compete with the prices of other nursing scrubs for sale online while still giving that same look and feel for which blue sky scrubs has become known.

No comments: