Thursday, April 19, 2012

Disneyland tickets

Im glad i dont have to work today, i am so tired and my body is hurting right now. Working is not as easy as i thought, i just miss my life before. I dont have to get up early to go to work and no worries about everything. Now, i understand my husband's frustration s sometimes and why he is cranky when he gets home from work. I get VERY easily irritated since i started working, i was working morning shift and i have to get up 5am to get ready for work, I'm not a morning person and I'm having a hard time waking up early, I'd rather stay up late than waking up early in the morning. I'm glad that my work switched me to afternoon shift, its been 3 days already since i started working afternoon and I'm loving it. A very easy shift not as busy as morning shift plus i don't have to wake up early. I still have time to clean the house before i go to work, before i only clean my house during my day off because when i get home from work which is 3pm i don't have no more energy and i have two toddlers that needs to be taken care off on top of that. Oh! what i life i have, i wish i could go somewhere relaxing not only to relax my body but also my mind.

I cant wait to go in Disney land this December. Me and my family are going to Disneyland for 10 days vacation in December. My two kids are really excited, we already purchased our Disneyland tickets couple weeks ago. If you are looking for cheap and affordable Disneyland tickets visit dnticket.com.

No comments: