Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wi Fi


My husband bought me an laptop for christmass and im so happy that its got an wi fi in it.It means it allow my device such as game console, cell phone, MP3 player to connect to the Internet when within range of a wireless network connected to the internet.And the best part that i like is i can transfer images from my digital camera wirelessly.I love to take pictures and share it to everybody.

But one more thing i need is an internet connection.And we decided to get an broadband connection since this is the fast and always on internet connection.Broadband makes more possible, such as surfing at faster speeds, sending and receiving large email attachments and downloading music and video.And im so thankfull that i found these BT total broadband.BT is the UK's largest broadband provider. Supplying over 3 million households.Looking forward to use my new wi fi computer and having a fast broadband connection the BT total broadband

No comments: