Sunday, February 3, 2008

Leaving for Philippines!!

Wooaahh!!!long wait is over,im leaving for philippines tommorow.I get so sad thingking that i will be flying bymyself, but 1 week is not really that long.And its nice to spend time with my family in manila too,since i didnt see them for almost 2 years.Its gonna be a lot of fun,shopping here,shopping there,and shopping everywhere..wheeww...(lol).I dont have much stuff to bring with me.In fact i only had 2 pairs of clothes pack in my luggage.We will just give money to them for (pasalubong).Much easier that way.So they can get and buy whatever they want.Ok HAPPY TRIP to me....heheheh....Gudnight Guys....

1 comment:

FurnitureDesigner said...

I would love to pay you if you would write an article about one of my products that you like!

my site is www.gocontempo.com

my email address is patrick.mahoney@gocontempo.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Patrick