Sunday, May 4, 2008

Thanks Google!

Yeah! i wanna say thank you to google for not taken my pr4 away from me and instead they give me more pr4 in my other blog..Wow what a blessing,and i know this is not gonna be forever,but at least i already made money from it.And so far i had this pr4 in this blog for 3 months now.Maybe i just get lucky.I couldnt tell you whats the exact reason why i got this pr.We(bloggers) all knows how important it is to have a pr in our blog.The bigger pr you had the more money you make.It sad but we had to deal with it and continue on blogging with pr or not.

Anyway its a nice day here in michigan.Not too warm but not that cold either.But the sun is out and its really bright outside unlike the other it was raining hard.I already went outside this morning to water my flowers and tomatoes.We bought it in home depot a couple weeks ago before we move in here..I havent get a chance to plant it in the ground.But i will do it later.Ok guys hope everyone will have a nice weekend and a nice sunday then...

No comments: