Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cant Find Them!!

Ive been looking for my necklace and earring for weeks now but i had no luck on finding them.I lost it after we moved from the other house.My fault though coz i didn't put it in my jewelry box where they're supposed to be.I was just lazy that time coz i already wrapped the jewelry box and i don't wanna be bothered.But i do remember on wrapping them separately,i really had idea where they at now.I already look everywhere including my purse and wallet but i still couldn't find it.

At first i was afraid to tell my husband about it,i just kept looking hoping that i could find it but after 5 weeks of looking i decided to tell him the truth.Of course he was upset that was his birthday gift to me last year and not to mention the price too.That was a bit expensive jewelry coz its got diamond in it.I love those jewelry,still blame myself of what happen..I still have hope that one day i can find them..

No comments: