Friday, November 19, 2010

The Right Man for Her

Its amazing what facebook can do nowadays.Just last night i found my long lost high school friend.Who would have thought after almost 10 years of not seeing each other we are now reunited,thanks to facebook.I was really excited,shes like a sister to me during our high school days.She is not only a smart girl but she is also a very nice girl.

I was able to talk to her last night and we talk about how we missed our high school life.We reminisce all the memories we had back then.We also talk about our life now,im surprised when she told me that shes still single.I told her maybe she could start looking by visiting adult chat rooms,that's where i found my husband.Who knows by joining adult chat she could find the right guy for her.I'm very confident she`ll find a nice man,shes i very nice lady and every good woman deserves a good man.I hope she does find her happily ever after some day .

No comments: