Thursday, October 13, 2011

Going Back to School

I regret not going to college soon after i graduated from high school. I envy those people who went to college and finish their studies despite hardship. I wish I could turn back time, Well, it's never too late to learn. Age shouldn't matter, I know someone who just graduated from college and she is way older than me.If she can do it, i can too. I already talked about this with my husband. As soon as my kids started going to school, i will probably have to go back to school.

Going back to school can be a real challenge, it will leave you less time with your family. But i am willing to sacrifice in order to achieve my dream.This is not just for myself but also for my family. I want to give my children a better future. I also want to set a good example to my children,I make sure they understand the importance of education in human life.

I'm considering taking Walden University's online degree programs. But i want to learn about Walden first before deciding whether online school is right for me. If you are looking for online schools that offer degree programs you can visit WaldenU.edu.

No comments: