Sunday, November 6, 2011

Family Day

We had fun yesterday, we went out to dinner with my mother inlaw and sister inlaw. We went to our favorite Japanese seafood buffet restaurant, the name of the place is TOKYO BUFFET, we love this place, their food is really delicious. If you love to eat seafoods like us, you would definitely love this place. They have everything from sushi, crab legs, oysters, shrimps, clams, and you name it. Its a little bit pricey to eat here but its worth it, you have lots of choices.

After the dinner we went shopping at the nearby store. My mother inlaw paid for our dinner at the restaurant so we have some extra money to spent in the store. My husband bought four pieces of carhartt clothing that he can wear at work and also a pair of work shoes.We save a lot of money with his shoes because It was on sale. I bought the north face boots, make up and a few pairs of thermal underwear. I am completely happy with my purchased. And as for the kids, we let them picked the toys they liked at the store. It was a fun family day indeed.

No comments: