Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Scrubs for her

Today was such a busy day for us, my husband and I woke up early this morning. We start our day with a cup of coffee. We love to drink coffee in the morning especially in cold weather. Between the two of us, we could drink close to 2 pots of coffee a day. Yes, that's how much we love coffee. To be honest, I don't drink coffee before but after 7 years of living with my husband i learned to love the smell and taste of coffee. I'm like my husband now, morning will not be complete without a cup of good coffee.

Anyway, when i made our coffee this morning, i noticed that some parts of our coffer maker is broken. That might be he reason why it takes a while to make a pot of coffee. I told my husband about it and he asked me to buy the parts online. I might also buy medical scrubs online for my niece in Philippines. She needs a new one for their upcoming clinical which is next month. My cousin told me about http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/. She said she bought all her scrubs on this store, so i might buy mine from them. Let see if i could find the color my niece wants.

No comments: