Friday, April 27, 2012

Day off

I'm so tired, i just get home from work few minutes ago. I should be in bed now,its already midnight here but my eyes are still wide awake. I'm glad i don't have to work tomorrow and the next day because its my day off, so its ok if i stay up late tonight. My husband and kids are already snoring while I'm busy with my online stuff.

Anyway I'm so excited for tomorrow, I'm going out with my friends, it has been a while since the last time i go out with them. I was so busy lately with my work that i don't have a lot of time to socialized with my friends. I cant wait to see and go shopping with them tomorrow, we are planning to buy some stuff for our BALIKBAYAN box that we are going to send to Philippines next week. I already get a lot of demand from my family back home, but I'm not gonna buy all of them. I wish i have a lot of money so i could buy whatever they want,unfortunately i don't have that much. I already told my brother that I'm going to send him an electronic cigarette and he is very excited about it. He never tried it before i hope this electronic cigarette will help him quit smoking, but let see. I might also get couple more for my uncles who also smoke cigarette.

No comments: