Tuesday, December 4, 2007

BORED HERE!!!!

Nothings new today as usual still at home taking care of my munckin. Husband is a little bit busy this couple days ,put things in order with our friend that just come home from hospital.His been a friend of the family before i got here.Very nice guy though, he always brought me chocolate.lol..I kept sending it to the Philippines since i couldnt eat them all.I used to love chocolates, after i had my baby some of my taste change,chocolate is one of them.But anyway, i just enjoyed myself spending time with my munckin,watching tv and went online did some surfin everythings that comes in my mind.haayy buhay parang life.........

1 comment:

""rarejonRez"" said...

ganyan talaga ang buhay mare! hehe... but overall, ang saya-saya lalo na kung apiling mga mahal natin! :)

i-blog nalang yang boredom na yan! :D