Sunday, December 23, 2007

SHOPPING! SHOPPING! SHOPPING!


Finally im done shopping a christmass gift for my husband.His done with his, yesterday.We usually shop early, but this time of year we`re busy moving in.We went around to the mall last night with my sister inlaw and mother inlaw.Their open till midnight,so theres no hurry for us.I was gonna buy him the GPS thing for his car,but my mother inlaw told me that somebody got it for him.So i need to find other things,that was a challenged for a while,i couldnt wake up my mind what im gonna get for him.I dont wanna get him clothes,his got tons of it,some of them are not even use yet,still brand new.This time i get something different, hope his gonna love them.Since were done shopping for him early,and still got lots of time, we decided to look around some nice girly stuff for us. I ended up getting myself 3 pairs of sandals and 1 pair of boots,i couldnt resist it..opsss...its been a while since i dont go shopping anyway.So its my time to shine(lol).Overall,that was lots of walking,but we surely had a great time.Im looking forward to do it again...
Anyway heres our munchkin,with his christmass gift from mommy and daddy,he cant wait to open it.






2 comments:

Nova said...

sos day, dako pa imong mga gifts sa imong bata... hehehehe... apil na ba akoa diha? asa daw banta paki locate ra para matandaan nko ang putos...

merry christmas to you and ur family...

by the way, tungod ka makadungog nko sa imong background music, nalingaw ko fanatic diay kang yoyoy ha? heheheheh.. memorize ko na iyang kanta day ba... bwahahahaha

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

hi reche. your munchkin looks cute here. his toys are bigger than him! have a blessed Christmas!