Tuesday, March 11, 2008

8 Facts About Myself....

Got this tag from my friend BUTCHAY..Thanks Girl..
##################################################################
In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.RULES:* Each blogger must post these rules first.* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
##################################################################
1) I'm a timid person but if you look at me perhaps,you could say I'm not
2) I'm the kind of person that easily get mad and irritated
3) To get to know me is kind of hard
4) I'm kind of crazy and freak
5) Im not a picky person
6) Im the type of person who doesnt loves being around with lots of people
7) Im kind, but my kindness only depends on how someone get along w/ me
8) Im very family oriented

No comments: