Sunday, July 13, 2008

Nicole Richie hates being called skinny


Nicole Richie blasted reports criticizing her super skinny appearance.
In an interview with Glamour magazine she said "Am I thin? Yes, no doubt about it, But to say I'm on the verge of death is just untrue. My family gets really upset to see these people writing lies about their child. Do they ask me about it? No, because they know that I eat."
Pictures of a tiny-looking Nicole Richie have been appearing in the press for some time now.
And they've attracted a fair bit of comment about whether she's too thin reports Sky News.
Nicole, who found fame in reality show The Simple Life, explained that the pressures of work keep her trim. She said: "I have days where I'm up at 4.30am and still filming at 11pm.
"I'll squeeze in a workout when I have time, but I don't do any cardio - I don't need to, I'm too thin... And I eat whatever I feel like, sandwiches, whatever."
Richie's comments follow a steamy slam by former bestfriend and 'Simple Life' costar Paris Hilton. Hilton said "That's not normal, She looks horrible!"

No comments: