Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Its mother's day,a day set apart for honoring all mothers out there.Many places around the world celebrated this day.Lets all take this sopportunity to thank and show gratitude to our mothers, grandmothers and great grandmothers.We should take some time on this day to do something nice for our moms.For all the hard work they have done to us they deserved to be pampered in this special day.HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERs ALL OVER THE WORLD.I hope you all had fun in this special day of yours......




Super Mom


Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.


You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.


You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.


I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi dai, salamat sa visit ug sa comments...wa pa mahuman dai pero amo lang na gi puy an para ka save,hehehe