Friday, May 7, 2010

JOB

I'm currently looking for a job related to medical field.I went to school last year for this field and already pass my state license.But unfortunately it has been 3 months now and i have still not gotten a job.I just realized now how really hard it is to get a job nowadays,especially with this economy.But I'm still hoping to get a job this summer.I read an article online that economy is starting to pick up so hopefully it helps.Ive been trying to be patient here but sometimes it just so frustrating.Its not that i really need to work,i just need to start my own career before its to late,im not getting any younger anymore.I don't wanna be a housewife forever.There is nothing wrong of being a housewife but i just want to prove to myself that i can also be a career woman.

No comments: