Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Boring Day

Well,today was probably one of the most boring days ever.There`s nobody to talk to and I'm to lazy to do anything.I still had lots of chores that needs to get done,mountains of laundry is waiting for me but i cant seems to make up my mind if I'm going to wash it or not.Uugghhh...this cold weather doesn't help either,i just cant wait for summer to come.We had a one day summer weather (78°F)last Sunday.I wish everyday was summer,so i don't have to stay in the house all the time.It suck to be home all the time and nobody to talk to.I'm looking forward to summer and going picnics with my family and of course going to the beach again this year.I cant wait and I'm so excited thinking of the hot weather.

I'm also looking forward to learn how to drive this summer.Its going to be a challenge as a first time driver but I'm so ready to take the new challenge.Bring it on!I'm already starting to look for auto insurance.I already check insurance quotes from different companies,i find it incredibly hard to decide which one is best for me.Still looking for a better auto insurance coverage that doesn't cost a lot of money.

No comments: