Friday, April 1, 2011

Hearty Homemade Beef Stew

Guest post written by Suzie Kale

During the winter I live off of soup, stew, chili and stuff like that. But, by this point, I'm getting a little sick of canned soup. So I thought that I would take a step to make my own soup. I went online to try and find a good recipe for soup that i could fix pretty easily. My cooking skills are minimal and I've never fixed soup before, so it was crucial that I find a recipe that would be really easy to fix. When i was online looking at recipes, I came across some info about Wireless internet providers systems that sounded much better than the one that I was using in my apartment, so I decided to switch over the service that I did have.

I found a ! recipe for hearty beef stew and even though it sounded a little tougher to make than I was looking for, I went for it. It did turn out really great and I was so proud of all my work! I might have to make it more often

No comments: