Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cooking

I have always had a passion for food and cooking and have always enjoyed exploring and creating self catering recipes.I grow to love cooking, when i was a little girl I always helped my grandma cooked,this is how I developed a passion for cooking.She is a great cook and she inspired me to continue cooking.And now that I'm married I spend more time in the kitchen than in any other room in the house.In fact we don't really go out and eat at the restaurant very often because I love to cook at home.My family enjoyed my simple and healthy food.We are not only saving money by not eating out but we also get to eat healthy food which is the most important especially if you have a children.

Today i found a great travel cookbook website that will help me plan my cooking menu.In their website you’ll find a variety of simple to make starters, mains and desserts,whether you are looking for easy,healthy and even authentic food to serve at your party.If you are planning a fabulous party visit www.holiday-rentals.co.uk for a delicious recipes.You can browse hundreds of dishes from 15 different countries.And since i love Thai food i want to try their PAD THAI recipe.I always order this food every time we eat in Thai restaurant, knowing that i can now cook it myself makes me soo excited.

Looking for new recipes to try? Check them out guys.View their full lists of recipes and find the easiest possible recipes for dinner and desserts

1 comment:

steverhunter said...

Hello,

I work for homeaway holiday-rentals.co.uk and would like to request that our links on your site be removed. They are located here:

Linking From: http://junglebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/cooking.html

Linking To:
http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/info/holiday-ideas/travel-cookbook

http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/info/holiday-ideas/travel-cookbook/thai-food/pad-thai

http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/

If you could take down the links at your earliest convenience and email me back when it’s done, that would be incredibly helpful.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Kind Regards
Steve