Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer is finally Here

Ohh, how i love summer,cold weather and snow are gone,no more wearing so many layers of clothes to keep us warm.You can go outside without having to bundle up with boots and coats.The summer weather started 2 weeks ago here and we've been enjoying every minute of it.Its nice to get out of the house and chill out outside,a great time to relax or hang out all day long with the family and friends outdoor.I want to make this summer perfectly fun and entertaining all the time for my family and friends.My calendars are already filled with plans for family adventures i cant wait to get started,hopefully after we are done working outside of the house.It needs a little bit more cleaning,we are planning to put mulch in my garden and plants more flowers.


We only need a little bit of work inside the house.We have been cleaning the inside before the summer even start,throwing out things that we don't really need.I even change my drapes or curtains,this time i picked the lime green color.I get a lot of compliments on that,simple yet very elegant.Only one more things that needs to get done is our kitchens floor.We might hire the tile cleaning business Austin to do some cleaning.We want it professionally done this time to make sure our kitchen tile floor is clean good.Its a must if you have kids i don't want them to get sick because of a dirty kitchen floor.Its not that i don't clean it good in fact i clean and mop my kitchen floor every other day.But I'm pretty sure the tile cleaning business Austin can clean it better than me.If you guys want a profesional cleaner vist them at http://www.thesteamteam.com/austin-cleaning-services/upholstery.shtml


Are you guys ready for summer? I’m sure there’s many of you who can’t wait for the summer adventure..

No comments: