Thursday, August 18, 2011

She's going Home

I just got done talking with my cousin on the phone.She live not far from us, 3 hours drive to be specific.We went to visit her and her husband last month,we stayed there for two nights and three days.We had fun on our visit, especially the kids.We went to the park and had a picnic, we let the kids play with some other kids.We also went shopping for new clothes and shoes for my husband.

The reason why i called her because she's going home next month.Her mom's immigrant visa will be released next month,so shes going home to get her.I asked her if she could bring some of the stuff that i bought for my mom and nieces.Like shoes,watch and plus size dresses for my mom.I'm glad she still have room in her luggage.

All the stuff are packed and ready to go.I hope my mom and nieces like their surprised.I didn't tell them that I'm going to send them something,so this is gonna be a surprised.I'm excited for my cousin after four years, she can finally visit our country again (PHILIPPINE.I wish i could go but unfortunately we got no money right now.Plane tickets are so expensive especially i got two kids.We need to save more money to be able to afford the plane ticket and pocket money.

No comments: