Monday, August 22, 2011

We Missed Him

Its past midnight now but I'm still wide awake.Its been 4 days now since my husband left from his 6 days vacation.Its hard for me to go to sleep knowing that my husband is not here and I'm alone with the kids.Every time i heard strange noises i get up right away, i even sleep with the lights on.Oh, yes, I’m a coward.I shouldn't be afraid because we live in a very safe neighborhood plus we have installed home security siloam springs.

My husband make sure we have home security installed at home just in case.We never know whats gonna happen, its better to be safe than sorry.I'm glad there's only two more days left before he comeback.We really missed him, the house is not the same without him.Its really quite and our activities are limited.I don't drive yet so we are stuck in the house watching kids shows on our Direct TV.I cant wait for him to comeback i missed going to the ice cream shop with him.We always make sure to bring the kids there atleast 3 times a week after he come home from work.Going to ice cream shop has become a part of our family bonding.

At the end of the day there's nothing more important than seeing your kids happy holding a ice cream cone with a happy look on their face.

No comments: