Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Extending Interior Square Footage With a Sunroom

I have always been fond of outdoor living. When I wanted to extend my indoor living space with an outdoor space, I knew I needed something that covered in the rain and was able to be heated in the winter. Sunrooms were the first choice and thanks to the help from Creative Energy, I was able to create an indoor / outdoor space that was more perfect than I could ever have imagined.

True works of art, sunrooms are air tight, efficient and spacious. I did not have much yard to work with in the first place, but Creative Energy sunrooms in Richmond VA was there to work out the details, providing me with the sunrooms square footage I wanted while retaining enough space to call a yard. My sunrooms usage is more frequent that the living room now and I am recommending that everyone add one to their house.

No comments: