Thursday, April 17, 2008

Summer Getaways

Leaving my beloved country (Philippines) is kind of hurtful to me.But i need to make a choice whether I'm going to spend my whole life with my husband or stay there without him.And of course i love my husband, i want to spend the rest of my life with him, and I want to be with him always and build a happy life together.My first year here in USA is wasn't that bad.In order for me not to get bored and miss my family back home my husband tried to help me by keeping me busy.

During the last one and haft year of staying here I've been to Florida numerous times already.I have enjoyed Disney with my husband and some friends.Florida is a state that boasts mild weather conditions, sunny skies, and beautiful beaches.What i love about Florida is their warm weather and i was able to find Filipino stores also.And since the summer is just around in the corner we`re planning to take another vacation this summer to have some fun.And good thing i found this site called Hotels Combined where we can used it to plan or purchase accommodation for our summer getaways.This will make us plan our trip a lot easier.Hotels Combined is a unique free tool that searches multiple hotel reservation websites simultaneously to help you find the lowest rate instantly.I cant wait for our upcoming trip...

No comments: