Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ocean Eleven

Thanks LISA for this really fun tag..

Here goes: Name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don’t read the questions underneath until you write the names of all the 11 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No cheating.
1.Rio
2.Raquel
3.papa ebo
4.mayang
5.dongkoi
6.mama tita
7.trisha
8.ryan
9.jocelyn
10.loloy
11.king king
Now, its time to answer the following questions:
1. How did you meet #4? shes my childhood friends,i met her since i was a kid
2. What would you do without #6?dont know
3. What would you do if #2 and #6 were going out?hhehhe its ok
4. Who’s #10’s best friend?* my nephew
5. Have you ever eaten around #1? yes
6. Do you miss #2?*yeah,shes my sister
7. Who is #11 dating?*hehehe shes too young yet for dating
8. What do you think of #3?*his my grandpa and i thank him for everything his done to me...
9. What do you think of #9?* Shes was my best friend in high school
10. Who does #2 like?*dont know
11. Would you marry #8? And who is number 5?*hhehhe your funny,he is my boyfriend(friend guy) in highschool im happily married now......number 5 is my brother...GOT IT??.......

No comments: