Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hardcore cooker in a small spot

Guest post written by Penny Sims

My hobby has always been cooking. My boyfriend even jokes that that's why he keeps me around, but I know that it really is just a joke.

When I moved into my apartment, which was a bit smaller than my last but in a more upscale neighborhood, I came across an CLEAR Internet offer and switched over to that service. I wanted to decorate my apartment a lot differently and put more time and effort into it than my last one, which I really didn't care about.

I consulted a lot of design blogs and came up with a great solution to storing my pots and pans so I would be able to have more room to store my ingredients and spices in my kitchen cabinets. I bought one of those racks that you hang up on the back of a door to hang clothes, coats and purses and hung it up over my sink. It was a lot easier than hanging up inidividual hooks and it only cost me about two bucks.

That got me thinking about some other easy solutions and I think I'm going to do just fine in this new space.

No comments: