Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A New Guest Bathroom Theme

This guest post from Doris Dillon

Ever since the kids were little, we have had a frog bathroom. The towels, the wallpaper and even the soapdish are all little green froggies with blue eyes, sitting on a lilly pad. I wanted to change it up, but just wasn't sure what to do. However, the other day, I was on the internet we have with our direct tv internet combo deal and went online to find all kinds of cute kids' bathroom ideas. I had no idea how many options we really had.

I decided on going with an "Under the Sea" kind of theme with seashells and all types of colorful fish. It still looks like it's for kids, but just a little more mature. we picked out just about everything that we need and the painting is going to take place next weekend. Each of the kids is going to have a friend over and they can all just take a wall. I can't wait to see the finished product. There is just something fun about setting out to create something new and update the home.

The kids don't know yet, but I even found an idea for how to paint a fish tank mural onto the wall behind the shower. I'm thinking that I'll get started one day while they are at school

1 comment:

Seema Lekhwani said...

I appreciate the effort you'll put doing things for kids...I'm a mom and understand how u might be feeling!