Monday, March 28, 2011

First Time Driver

Are you a first time driver?To become a legal driver we all need to get a driver's permit.Unfortunately i am one of those people who doesn't have a permit to drive yet.Before taking the learners permit test,i need to study the state's drivers manual first.A week ago my husband hand me the drivers permit study guides so i can start studying and maybe take the exam next month.It is one of the first steps to become a legal driver and hopefully i will pass.I am planning to enroll in a driver's training program so its easy for me and for my husband.So it might be a little more expensive but the results are outstanding and worth the money.The next step would be shopping for car insurance,It's not really something I'm looking forward to but it is a necessity.

Shopping around for a cheap car insurance is not an easy job,it will take some research and time.So as early as now I'm already started looking to get the best car insurance quotes out there.I cant wait to get my driver`s permit and start driving this summer.Wish me luck guys...

No comments: