Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mom and I Moved in Together…

Guest post written by Derick Burks

Mom and I decided to move in together last year to save money and so far it’s been great. I was a little worried that we would get on each other’s nerves or I would get sick of her complaining but so far it’s been really nice getting closer to mom again. She asked me to go to HOMEsecurity101.com/ when we first moved in since I’m away from home a good bit for work and I happily obliged. It’s kind of like we’re sisters instead of mother and daughter and I really like how that’s panning out, especially since it’s saving us both a lot of money in rent! Anyway, I think we’re going to keep this up at least for the next couple of years or until something changes. It’s been great having time with mom and I think she feels the same way about me – but you’d have to ask her yourself! She’s probably sick to death of me and can’t wait to find another roommate and move out!

No comments: