Friday, July 8, 2011

Sleepless Nights

Its almost midnight now but I'm still wide awake,my husband and kids are already snoring.I don't know what happen to me in these last few days,i cant seem to close my eyes when I'm in bed.I have been experiencing sleepless nights and difficulty to sleep well over the last 5 weeks.I usually go to bed around 10pm or 11pm.These sleepless nights are getting too much,i go to bed 2am or 3am and wake up 8am or 9am.I only get five hours of sleep which is not good for my health.During the day I'm irritated and tired due to sleepless night.Hopefully i will get this all fixed up soon and get over this problem before it ruin my health.

Anyway I'm thinking of taking a shower before i go to bed,hopefully it will help me fall asleep quick.But before that i have to look for cheap life insurance quotes.We are planning to get life insurance plans one of these day.Its good to start on looking for family insurance coverage early so we know exactly where to get it when were ready to purchase it.

Wish me luck guys.

No comments: