Wednesday, February 15, 2012

3 Roommates

Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell

I live in the city of my dreams with my two closest friends from college. We decided to move to the Big Apple when we graduated. After months of stewing and trying to decide where we were going to go, I convinced everyone that they would much rather be a New Yorker and a Californian. We have a great little apartment and are great roommates. We all found work at different places in the city. Our dynamic as roommates I feel is so much better than other people I know that live with roommates. For example, every month we have a roommate meeting where we discuss and pay bills as well as address any roommate issues that we have. We decided that everything was to be resolved then and there. We don’t do the passive aggressive roommate competition that usually happens when there are three to a house. At last month’s meeting we searched Energy Proviers New York and actually ended up getting a better rate than we had before.

No comments: