Thursday, February 9, 2012

Free Link Exchange

I can't believed its already been 5 years since i started blogging, has it been really that long? It was just for fun in the beginning,when i started my first blog. I write various types of topics but mostly are based on my own experienced. My blog also served as my diary, i like how i can voice out my opinion and my random thoughts about everything without hurting other people's feelings. Having my own blog has helped me overcome homesickness, it also help me feel confident with my writing.

When my friend told me that i can actually make money through my blog, i didn't believed it first. But she was right, after a couple of months i started making money. I actually made a good amount of money, until the recession hit.I'm glad it slowly picking up, i received more task now from advertisers compared to last year.

I'm currently working on how to build links fast, we all know how important link building to a website especially if you want to make money from it. Fortunately there are a lot of free link exchange website nowadays.Like freelinkbuildingtools.com, this website is packed with free links building webpage tools, online link exchange generators, tips and even tutorials.I will definitely used this website to build more links.

No comments: