Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Whey Protein Diet

Yes, summer is finally almost here! I'm so excited and i cant wait. I'm so sick and tired of this freezing weather, I go crazy sometimes and who doesn't? I'm stuck at home all the time with my two kids, don't get me wrong i love my kids and i love taking care of them but when you're home 24/7 you get frustrated and bored sometimes, I know all mother's out there would agree with me. Sometimes we need a little bit of time alone to relax and relieve the stress of the day.Ok, enough of my ranting summer is almost here and i should be excited.

I'm so ready to spend more time outdoor with my family and enjoy the sunshine. My kids can finally play outside, i feel bad because like me, they are stuck in the house all the time. Anyhow, I cant wait to wear a sandal and sexy dresses again, i miss wearing those kind of dress. My body is not ready for summer though, i gained so much weight during those cold months but I'm working on it now.

I already started my diet 2 weeks ago and so far I'm happy with the result.I'm using Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate for my diet and I exercise atleast twice a day to increase the result. Wish me luck with my weight lose journey guys.

With the help of Whey protein diet, I'm positive i will achieve my ideal weight before summer is here.

No comments: