Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Whey Protein Diet

Yes, summer is finally almost here! I'm so excited and i cant wait. I'm so sick and tired of this freezing weather, I go crazy sometimes and who doesn't? I'm stuck at home all the time with my two kids, don't get me wrong i love my kids and i love taking care of them but when you're home 24/7 you get frustrated and bored sometimes, I know all mother's out there would agree with me. Sometimes we need a little bit of time alone to relax and relieve the stress of the day.Ok, enough of my ranting summer is almost here and i should be excited.

I'm so ready to spend more time outdoor with my family and enjoy the sunshine. My kids can finally play outside, i feel bad because like me, they are stuck in the house all the time. Anyhow, I cant wait to wear a sandal and sexy dresses again, i miss wearing those kind of dress. My body is not ready for summer though, i gained so much weight during those cold months but I'm working on it now.

I already started my diet 2 weeks ago and so far I'm happy with the result.I'm using Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate for my diet and I exercise atleast twice a day to increase the result. Wish me luck with my weight lose journey guys.

With the help of Whey protein diet, I'm positive i will achieve my ideal weight before summer is here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Day is an annual pageant commemorating the beginning of Jesus Christ, observed in the main on December 25 as a religious and cultural birthday celebration among billions of people around the world. Christmas Day Quotes
is the most important pageant in all over the world. people of all nations irrespective of their faith rejoice the Christmas with amusing and birthday party.