Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nursing Scrubs

Its been almost a year now since i went to school for CNA.I have already taken and passed the state exam.I'm having a hard time finding a job after i got my licensed because I'm not driving yet,but its not a big deal though,I'm not really in hurry.One thing I've learned from the class,working with old people needs patience and compassion.The first day of our clinical was hard,but after that I've learned to enjoy my job.Its a nice feeling when old people appreciate your work.

We had to buy nursing scrubs to wear to our clinical rotations at the nursing home.When you are working in medical field scrubs is your uniform.I actually like wearing them,its comfortable to wear and very neat looking.I purchased mine at BlueSkyscrubs.com,you should checkout their online store if you are looking for a cheap scrub clothing.

No comments: