Friday, August 6, 2010

Online Bill Paying

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

It is very convenient to pay your bills online. I have an internet and tv bundle that I use every week to pay my bills. I use KCPL.com to pay my electric bill. This makes it much easier to keep track of when and how much I have paid on my account. ATT.com is another website I use to pay my home telephone bill. Also Verizon has a website that I use to pay on all of our family's cell phone bills. Credit card companies have websites that are very user friendly for online bill paying. It is so much easier paying your bills online. The companies send you the monthly statements by email. They also send you reminders when it is closer to time to pay the bills. You do not have to worry about your check getting lost in the mail and not knowing about it until the bill is past due. I no longer have bills laying around my house. It has helped me track my payments on my account much quicker and easier than a checkbook would allow you to. I recommend getting rid of those traditional bills and help yourself save time and money by paying all of your bills online.

No comments: