Monday, August 16, 2010

Sauna Session

I have been using my home sauna regularly lately.Saunas are considered good for your health,it may also help you lose weight.That's really the main reason why i used it everyday,to lose some weight.So far,Ive lost 1 pounds since i started.I have been gaining weight for the past two months and I'm not comfortable with it,specially when i see myself in the mirror.So I'm trying to figure out why I am gaining soo much weight,despite of watching my food intake.Is it because i didn't do any exercise at all.Seriously,i hate exercising, sitting in the couch and watch my favorite tv from DIRECTV by DirectSatTV is more comfortable for me.I envy those people who can eat a lot but still didn't gain weight.

Back to my sauna session,i do it twice a day,afternoon and before bedtime,i spent 30 minutes inside,on each session.I don't feel bored while enjoying my sauna because it has a built in sound system inside.It might be more relaxing if we have tv there and get the new dtv transition.Digital Television (DTV) is a new type of broadcasting technology that will transform your television viewing experience.This is the coolest device today and we are planning on switching from comcast to dtv.We might check out, direct satellite tv offers one of these days.

No comments: