Friday, March 4, 2011

Finally Home

We are finally home from our 3 weeks vacation in Philippines.Traveling with kid is pain in the butt,i would say no traveling with kid for a while.But in the other hand everybody was happy to see my son,after two years they finally met him.He was so spoiled and loved by everybody.I missed my family very much,that's what i hate about going home,saying goodbye to our love ones is so hard.I wish we could stay longer but unfortunately we cant.I just got a message from my brother a minute ago,he said that grandma and grandpa was crying when we left,this makes me tear eyed too.

Ok i have to go,before i get too emotional here.I also need to search nursing scrubs online.One of my best friend in Philippines asked me to look for nursing uniforms for their clinical next month.I have to look for the cheap scrubs to fit her budget.

No comments: