Friday, March 25, 2011

Love

Are you living with loneliness your only true companion? Evenings spent "killing time" instead of celebrating life? Holidays alone? Valentine's Day without a lover?
Time spent wondering... what is wrong with me? My heart is filled with love to give. My soul filled with passion. I am worthy of love! Where is that one special man?
The one who will give me the love I need. The one who will give me the love I deserve. Where can my soulmate be? Why have we not found each other?
Is it true that happiness is something you only see at the movies... but impossible to find in real life?
And for those of you in relationships... are you still living in loneliness... or even worse?
Are you getting the love you want and need... a deep and powerful love?
Are you getting the kind of attention you want and deserve... a loving and kind attention?
Are you getting the kind of romance that will heal the deepest wounds and give you the most satisfying love you've ever known?

For most women in relationships today, the answer is no.It is a sad fact that more than one-out-of-two marriages in existence today will break up in the next few years.The breakup statistics are even higher for relationships!

No comments: