Monday, March 7, 2011

Its Clean Up Time

Its time to clean up the house.I was gone for 3 weeks and when i come back,the house was a mess.Why do women think that cleaning the house is really important than men?I feel more relaxed when the house is clean.Plus the spring has finally sprung,my favorite season of the year.The snow melts,flowers have started blooming and the weather is perfect not too cold and not to warm.Its time to refresh our house and clean off the clutter.

We are planning to hired a professional carpet repair austin to have our carpet professionally cleaned.It has been a year now since we hired somebody to cleaned it.I'm also looking for rug cleaning prices austin,hopefully i can find an affordable company that offers rug cleaning and repair austin for affordable prices.We just come back from our 3 weeks vacation so we are kind of broke right now, i hope i can find something we can afford.I cant wait for our house to get clean and be ready for spring.

No comments: