Thursday, September 8, 2011

CNA Job

Six more months and my CNA license will expire.It has been over a year since i got my license but i haven't got a chance to use it.When i first got it, i wasn't ready to work yet because my kids were still young that time.And now that I'm ready to work,i cant seems to find a job in our area.Last week i went to an interview, i keep waiting but i never heard from those people again.I don't think they like to hire people like me, who doesn't have any experience in this field and doesn't have drivers licensed.But I'm still hoping that one of these days i will a find a job so i don't lose my license.That would be a complete waste of my time and money.I don't want to go through the process of obtaining a CNA license again.

I choose this kind of job because I love working with the elderly,it reminds me of my grandparents who take care of me when i was a kid.I had fun during our clinical,our instructor has asked us to wear medical nursing uniforms during our clinical to protect our regular clothes from bodily fluids.Wearing nursing uniforms is necessity if you work in a medical field.I got mine from http://www.blueskyscrubs.com. I love most of their scrubs,stylish yet affordable.

No comments: