Monday, September 19, 2011

Lazy Day

Its a lazy day for us here, we woke up very late this morning. Its so gloomy outside and its making us lazy. Summer is definitely over, temperature is slowly dropping and leaves begin to change color. Honestly, im not ready for cold weather yet, but there's nothing i could do. I love spending time outdoors with my family, generally there is a lot of activities we could enjoy outdoor than indoor. During hot weather my family love to barbecue and eat outside, we will definitely gonna miss the hot weather.

Its that time of the year again when winter pool covers is needed. Good thing we don't own an inground pool, we use inflatable swimming pool for the kids to swim during summer time. It's way cheaper than inground pool plus we don't have to buy any pool Supplies.·Owning inground swimming pools can be expensive. I always heard my sister in law complaining of how much money she spent to maintained their indoor swimming pool. Its always been my dream to have a swimming pool in my house but with the expenses that come with it I'd rather have a inflatable swimming pool.

Anyway if you are looking for a place to shop for discount pool supplies checkout
poolsuppliesplusmore.com.

No comments: