Thursday, September 1, 2011

Done with my Chores

I'm finally done with my chores.Wash all the laundry,mop and vacuum the floor,pick up my kids toys in the living room,wash the windows and lastly change all the beddings in our bedroom.Our house is spotless right now,but i don't know for how long.It took me almost 3 hours to do all that stuff,its tiring but its all worth it.I always make sure to do some general cleaning in our house at least once a week.Clean environment is good for us especially for the kids,I don't want them to get sick.Both kids are napping right now, maybe I should just take the opportunity to nap while my kids are napping.

I was gonna buy a nursing scrubs uniform for my niece online,but i forgot i don't have my credit card with me.I will do it later when my husband come home from work.It shouldn't take time to buy one, i already know where to purchase, my cousin who is working in a nursing home send me this link http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/Original-Scrubs/.She said this is where she buy all her nursing uniforms.A great place to buy a quality scrubs at a very reasonable price.So if you guys are looking for nursing uniforms checkout this website.

No comments: