Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Niece

I finally got a hold of my niece who I haven't actually talked to in 2 weeks.I tried calling them numerous times and have sent them a couple text messages but never got any reply.So, today i got lucky, i finally got the chance to talk to her.They're experiencing bad weather right now,that might be the reason why my calls can't get through.

We talk for half an hour and have a great conversations.She told me she got the money i sent for her allowance this month and for her school projects.I'm so proud of my niece,despite of not having both parents,she still survived.In fact she's an honor student right now.I was so happy when she told me the news, so i promised to give her a surprised if she maintain her good grades.

I don't know what to get yet,but i already had a couple of clothes for girls that i will be sending next month through my cousin.She is so excited to get all those clothes.I don't mind giving things or stuff to her because i know she will take good care of them.She is a talented little girl,I hope she gets the shine she deserves and be a successful woman someday.

No comments: