Wednesday, November 21, 2007

STAY AT HOME MOM


Being a stay home mom isn`t easy,staying at home does carry its challenges.This is a career that requires 24/7 .I myself found out its the hardest job i`ve ever had. Changing diapers,doing mountains of laundry to wash,dry,and put away,make him quite everytime he screams,cleanings house ,drive me crazy sometimes.But dont wanna miss the opportunity to see his first step,and his first word these are things you can never get back. i believe there is a strong bond between mother and child when your stay at home mom.



I love my baby a lot and wouldn't trade him for anything in the world,However i get frustrated sometimes.I realized now how lucky my sisters are to have my grandpa and grandma helping them everytime they needs helps with their kids..Sometimes i wish i was in the philippines so somebody can help me too..My husband does helps me but he needs to make money too for our future...Bored are the exact words i can discribed for myself right now . I get used to have lots of people sorround me, i have a big family back home..hoping i can get over to it...

3 comments:

HartofDixie said...

Life of a mom nga ano. It's sure fun to have our little angel around. But a lot of work isn't it.

retche said...

yeah right..we choosed to have them..so we better do our job..lol

Anonymous said...

retche,
don´t be frustrated, matatapos din yon, you will see, pagnakita malaki na ang mga anak natin, feeling n happiness natin hindi maexpress.

hindi ka nag-iisa, ganoon din ang feeling ko noon....lol

through the smile of our baby, kaya natin lahat......

madali lang ang araw, bukas is another day.....